99 Bikes sells bikes – and is Australia’s largest bicycle retailer with a fast-growing network of bicycle stores across the country. The large membership program, Club 99, gives customers access to everyday low Club Prices across everything in store.
99 Bikes opened the doors of its first shop in Milton, Brisbane in 2007. The shop was initially led by Matt Turner and was a small 170m2 space on Milton Road, fitting only 99 bikes into the building. Nine is also Matt’s favourite number. In 2008 Flight Centre Travel Group bought 50% of 99 Bikes and supported our growth across Australia.
With a wide range of quality product from trusted brands, 99 Bikes offers:
- A massive range of bikes for every rider
- Club 99 membership for the best price
- Convenient shop locations with long opening hours
- Workshops for bike repairs in every shop
- Online store open 24/7
- Well-trained, expert staff who love to ride
- Electric bikes from many brands in every shop
- Certified Used Bikes