The protection of the environment is very important to us, not only as a company but to the individuals that make up the company. Tourism relies on resources that are fragile and must be protected. As a company, we actively manage and reduce the environmental impact of our business.
We also recognise the need to support sustainable travel activities that promote environmental awareness, conserve and protect the environment, and respect wildlife, flora, biodiversity, ecosystems and cultural diversity.
Environment – Our goal is:
- To support tourism activities that promote environmental awareness, conserve and protect the environment and respect wildlife.
Key priorities for the year are:
- Establishing a comprehensive assessment of our environmental impact and producing clear and measurable goals;
- Developing working partnerships with Green Building Council of Australia, the Carbon Disclosure Project, and similar organisations.
- Conducting product reviews aimed at identifying products that are:
- Potentially detrimental impact on the environment; or
- Potentially beneficial impact on the environment.