In 2006 Flight Centre Limited purchased Nationwide Currency Services (NCS) which operated seven businesses across Australia (two in Perth, three in Melbourne, and two in Brisbane). The purpose of the acquisition was to compliment the retail travel business and offer the leisure travel customer an added service. Since 2011 Travel Money Oz has doubled in size with over 130+ stores, including the global expansion to New Zealand and USA.
Making foreign currency simple, Travel Money Oz offers:
- 60+ buy and sell currencies
- Pre-paid travel money cards
- International money transfers
- Travel insurance cover for every budget
- Best Rates Guarantee+
- No fees or commission
- Online store open 24/7
- 130+ stores around Australia open late and on weekends
- Expert advice on all your travel money needs
- Visit the Travel Money Oz website to find out more and your nearest store.